Know Your Performance Limits — Before You Deploy
Find out whether your applications will perform and scale as expected on your storage infrastructure. Determine which configurations are most cost-effective for each workload.
Simplify the evaluation of new storage products and technologies to find the most cost-effective solutions
Change Validation & Risk Management
Ensure changes and software updates won’t degrade production performance
Performance Capacity Forecasting
Know when and under what conditions your infrastructure will reach its limits
The WorkloadWisdom Advantage
Storage architects and engineers can gain superior insight into how workload behavior affects storage infrastructure performance compared to traditional approaches — including freeware tools.
- Easy-to-use workload acquisition and programmatic modeling
- Access the most accurate and realistic workload tests
- Simulate worst case scenarios with extreme scalability
- Provide consistent, repeatable results across time and geography
- Utilize an integrated acquisition, modeling, load gen, and reporting solution
- Leverage professional support and services to solve your toughest problems
Test performance and scalability for all your deployments
WorkloadWisdom leverages Workload Generators to analyze and model production storage workloads, creating what-if testing scenarios and producing workload performance analytics.
- Test across SAN, NAS, SDS, HCI, object, or cloud
- Characterize production workload profiles
- Create highly realistic workload models
- Measure storage I/O performance via workload simulations
- Analyze results to optimize storage
Analyze performance via simple, customizable graphical output
Examine the performance data of different load parameters, access patterns, data content types, and configuration changes. WorkloadWisdom collects thousands of metrics every second, analyzes relevant workload data, and offers extensive charting and reporting capabilities.
Drive millions of IOPS from a single device
Get detailed performance emulation of storage protocols with WorkloadWisdom Workload Generators. Model extreme, complex traffic loads and leverage rich, accurate representations of performance across file, block, object, and cloud storage. Lower testing costs by unifying storage validation processes Generate millions of IOPS from a single 2U platform
- Lower testing costs by unifying storage validation processes
- Generate millions of IOPS from a single 2U platform