Infrastructure capacity forecasting
Forecast future demand based on usage patterns and risk exposure.
Scenario-based capacity projections
Anticipate business requirements based on planned growth or changes.
Resource trend analysis
Identify potential availability issues before they occur.
Planning is Crucial to Meet Optimum Levels of Operations
Virtana Capacity Planning allows businesses to forecast infrastructure demands against business objectives to minimize potential issues before they happen.
Forecast capacity needs across your global hybrid infrastructure
- Understand historical consumption to improve planning
- Avoid unforeseen capacity issues affecting performance, stability, and budgets
- Configure proactive notifications according to your preferences
Scenario-based capacity projections to anticipate business needs
- Understand the implications of new project requirements on capacity and budget
- Define capacity requirements for upcoming projects
- Integrate projects into capacity forecasts
Cloud budget forecasting to help plan for future spend
- Use AI-powered insights to identify trends and forecast future growth
- Predict when future spend will exceed budget
- Leverage data-based assistance for improved budget planning